Client Care Manager (Sales Manager) – Beijing or Shanghai Office
What will you do as a client care manager?
- Own ACWM Group sales performance and growth for ACWM Group Beijing or Shanghai office
- Recruit, Train, Grow the independent client care specialist for the growth of the Beijing or Shanghai office
- Continually refine and execute effective sales plans that will lead to consistent achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets for new business, along with client expansion and retention
- Track, analyze and report key pipeline, opportunity, forecast, and sales productivity metrics and distill insights to improve sales strategies and tactics
- Participate in the company's strategy planning sessions bringing forward innovative ideas and plans in an attempt to bring the company to the next level
- Refine sales metrics and KPIs while developing and implement enhanced sales processes to monitor accurate sales funnels and forecasts.
- Evaluate the entire sales organization and oversee any required re-assignment of resources with the objective of developing a high-performance sales organization, appropriate for the company's maturity/size
- Maintain and enhance existing customer relationships while developing strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Traveling through assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- Work closely with product managers to develop appropriate solutions
- Time management skills required to meet daily and weekly metrics
- Understand full end-to-end sales process for building new individual clients: daily cold calling, product/company presentations
- Uncover and analyze customer’s needs & present solutions to help our clients
- Create referrals of individual client investment for other departments at ACWM Group
What being a member of the ACWM Group team will provide you ?
- Company sponsored training
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Free financial planning
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package
What skills, qualifications and experience do you need to be a successful at ACMW Group in this role?
- Fluent Mandarin, Basic Cantonese (Optional), Intermediate English,
- 3-5+ years of B2C sales experience and exposure to professional services industry (preferred but not required).
- University Degrees in Business, Marketing, Sales, Finance or others…
- Outside sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong telesales/telemarketing skills (preferred. Training will be provided.)
- Exceptional telephone etiquette including listening, understanding and responding
- Previous extensive sales leadership and team coaching experience is essential
- Proven negotiation skills combined with the ability to act quickly and decisively
- Ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Efficient organizational skills to respond to shifting priorities on several simultaneous projects
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to develop, manage and leverage relationships with clients, internal and/or external business partners
- Significant presentation/interactive skills sufficient to clearly articulate complex conceptual information/ideas on issues involving extensive interpretation and opinion
- Energetic and outgoing individual who is a self-starter and can work with minimal supervision.
“Disclaimer: Investors should note that ACWM Group do not conduct or provide any financial services which are classified as regulated activities supervised by the Securities and Futures Commission.”